Charitable Trusts & Foundations are pivotal to the success of Aldeburgh Music’s activities and currently represent over 60% of our private income. Recent grants have included:
- A three year grant to support Aldeburgh Education's programme developing leadership and talent in the new Aldeburgh Music Campus though three strands of activity: Group A, Media Project and Participatory Apprentices.
- A three year grant to develop Faster than Sound:LAB – a research & development strand of our education work that combines established artists, amateurs/schools and new technology to develop new ideas, performances and installations.
- Support for gifted young musicians (aged 8-18) through Aldeburgh Young Musicians
- A three year grant towards the development of Residency and performance programme working with electronica musicians
- Support for masterclasses at the Britten–Pears Programme and bursary support for the Britten–Pears Orchestra.
For further information about how a Trust or Foundation can make a difference to our work, please contact Becky Marley, Trusts and Foundations Manager, on 01728 687100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo: Anna McCarthy